Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Guest Blogging about "Anne of Green Gables" (1985)

I wrote a short review of Anne of Green Gables (1985) for the bookful blog The Book Chewers -- you can read it here.  They're spending this whole month focusing on the book, which is why I reread and reviewed the book this month -- you can read my book review here if you haven't already.

Anne (Megan Follows) about to clobber Gilbert (Jonathan Crombie)

(Sorry to post about the same thing on both my blogs, but I know some people read one and not the other.  At least I provided different pictures, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)